Get Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Meet and more for business.
Everything you need to optimize your work. An all-in-one package that works seamlessly on computers, mobiles and tablets.
Reach your colleagues wherever they are.
Everything you need to bring your project to life.
Store files and find what you need instantly.
Manage users, devices, and data securely and easily.
What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace – formerly G Suite, is a new platform to work and collaborate on.
This means new opportunities and huge cost savings.
No matter the size of your business, Google Workspace makes collaboration easy, shortens distances, and lets your resources focus on competitive advantages instead of maintaining infrastructure.
Tools you love, thoughtfully connected
An integrated workspace that’s simple to use, Google Workspace lets you spend less time managing your work and more time actually doing it.
Smart suggestions to help you prioritize
Address what’s important and let Google handle the rest with best-in-class AI and search technology that helps you work smarter.
Flexible solutions for every business
Work from anywhere, on any device – even offline – with tools to help you integrate, customize, and extend Google Workspace to meet your team’s unique needs.
What does Google Workspace include?
- Gmail – personalized email for your business
- Google Chat y Meet – instant messaging and video-conferences
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive & Docs – office tools compatible with MS Office (documents, spreadsheets y presentations)
- Google Forms – tool to easily create forms online and register answers
- Google Sites
- And more…
Benefits of using Google Workspace.
- Greatly reduce administrative costs and the upkeep of IT infrastructure.
- Does not require investment in new hardware.
- A solution through Google Workspace usually costs one third of the equivalent with other technologies.
- SLA with 99.9% availability guaranteed by Google.
- Makes collaboration and teamwork easy.
- Instant search results provided by Google Search engine.
- Universal access (at work or outside, on desktops, notebooks or mobiles) to email, calendar, instant messaging, documents and more.
Updates for a unified workspace
- Unified workspace with Gmail, Chat and Meet.
- Search Chat – conversations and files.
- Improved Rooms and Tasks.
- Set chat and mail notifications to “Do not disturb”
- Blur and backgrounds. Design and moderation improvements in Google Meet
- Questions, surveys and raise hand in Google Meet.
- Noise cancelling in Google Meet.
Main differences between Google Workspace Business plans
|Inteligent business plan|
|Safe, cloud-based file storage||30 GB||2 TB per user||5 TB per user|
|Voice and video conferencing participants||100||150||250|
|Shared drives for your team||–|
|Google Cloud Search||–|
|Vault – Retain, archive and search data||–|
Main differences between Google Workspace Enterprise plans
|Safe, cloud-based file storage per user||1 TB||Ilimited||Ilimited|
|Live Stream||–||10k participants||100k participants|
|Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP)||–|
|Cloud Identity Premium||–|
|Noise cancellation in meetings||–||–|