The year 2020 was a year of hard work and dedication for all of us. Zoho awarded us with Zoho Advanced Partner status as recognition.
Being a technology company, we had an advantage going into the year. We were used to working in-house and we had the tools. But it was not the only thing we needed, since the context was not only uncertain at the work level, there were many concerns in each person. That’s why as a team, we worked and gave more than 100% of ourselves to help our potential clients create a plan and transform digitally. Not only as companies, but prioritizing the adaptation of each person and clearing their doubts.
With Zoho’s tools, businesses were able to manage their contacts and sales, send email marketing campaigns, create a ticketing system, manage their finances, among others. Some also chose an integral solution for their company, to start working 100% in the cloud.
What does the recognition of being a Zoho Advanced Partner mean?
- Appreciation from Zoho for our perseverance and focus on partner objectives.
- Recognition of advanced knowledge and years of experience (8 in total) implementing various Zoho tools with great performance.
- Demonstrated commitment to Zoho and its requirements.
- Partners with priority for Zoho’s attention. This influences our customers as we will have priority response for all queries that exceed our remote technical support. Simplifying management.
- Working together to communicate news, events and new features to our customers.
As a team we are very grateful for all the changes and challenges that 2021 brings. We start it with good and great news. Fruit of the dedication that we are excited to have to create and implement solutions tailored to each of our customers.
We are now Etixen and we are Advanced Partners.